Any one of us can face situations where life simply becomes too hard to handle:
- A loved one dies
- We have little or no income
- We’re experiencing physical or emotional abuse
- We’re struggling with alcohol or drug addiction
- Our children need help
- We’re trying to adapt to a new culture.
If you have been in any of these situations you could benefit from seeing one of our Behavioral Health clinicians.
At OCHC we want to ensure we take care of the whole person – including addressing issues like depression, anxiety and chemical abuse. We restore hope and help to transform lives through services that include:
- Individual, couple, adolescent, child, and family therapy
- Diagnostic Assessment
- Mental Health Consultation and Referral
- Support and Counseling Groups
- Treatment planning
- Psychoeducation and Classes
- Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS)
Please be in touch. Contact us to set up an appointment. Concerned about cost? We have a sliding fee, and will find a way to work with you, regardless of your ability to pay.