Looking for COVID-19 testing?
Call us (651) 251-5967
We offer drive-thru COVID-19 tests by appointment at our Dunlap location, MWF 9am – 12pm and 1pm-4pm. You can expect to receive a call with your results within 3-5 days.
You may be eligible for testing
- if you have developed one or more of the following symptoms or these symptoms have worsened in the past 14 days.
- shortness of breath
- unexplained muscle aches
- sore throat
- loss of taste/smell
- asymptomatic healthcare workers, front line staff and volunteers, first responders, law enforcement
- anyone who has attended a large scale gathering or rally
- Pre-op evaluation (serologic testing is not universally accepted)
- Prior to aerosolized dental procedures for OCHC dental patients
If you believe you may have coronavirus, please isolate yourself at home and call our hotline (651) 251-5967. We will advise you on next steps, including whether you should be tested, based on your symptoms.
We are not doing antibody testing at this time. We are currently focusing our efforts and resources on testing that can diagnose or exclude COVID-19 infection.
Must be 18 years or older.
Testing and Initial Evaluation Services for COVID-19 are covered under patients health insurance, and or the Sliding Fee Program at Open Cities Health Center. No charges will be billed to the patient for these services. For billing questions, email email@example.com
Commercial insurance will be billed at the following rate: E/M $171-$371, Lab collection $21, and COVID-19 test $0