- With FollowMyHealth, the patient can:
- Review medical records online in a safe, secure environment
- Communicate privately with providers/staff via secure messaging
- View test and lab results, read medical notes from the provider
- Update your health information (allergies, medications, conditions, etc.)
- Request Rx refills
- Schedule or change appointments
- Fill out and submit forms prior to appointments
- Parents of minor or caregivers of patients can obtain proxy rights to view their health information to assist in their care.
- FMH portal invitations are sent to any patient who has provided an email at registration
- The patient completes the registration for portal access from the email invite.
- For those patients that want an “app” based access, they can download the FMH app. It is available for android or IOS.
- The access code is your year of birth.
The Link to the website is: https://ochealthcenter.followmyhealth.com
To sign up:
please provide an email address at your next visit or call 651-290-9200 or email FMH@opencitieshealth.org to have your email address added to your account.