Today health care is complex and sometimes just finding a listening ear is difficult. At Open Cities Health Center we have been providing health care to residents in the Twin Cities for 48 years with that listening ear and sensitive care.
From a child whose tummy just doesn’t feel right to a diabetic patient struggling with the challenges of a complex disease we provide comprehensive medical services that will help you and your family members get back to normal and stay healthy!
Ready to Make Your Appointment?
Are you ready to make an appointment with our clinicians? Contact us now. If you’re concerned about costs, don’t let that stop you from reaching out. We have sliding fees, and will find a way to help you get the services you need.
We take the Health Care Home approach to providing care. Health care home is a way of delivering health care. It is not a building, house, hospital or nursing home. Rather, it is a team approach to care that gives you access to all the services and support you need.
That team includes you, your primary care provider, other health care providers and other staff at the clinic who can help your doctor. It may also include trusted family or friends who are involved in your health care.
Through OCHC’s Health Care Home you have:
- An ongoing relationship with your primary care provider.
- Care that is focused on you as a whole person, not just one part or problem.
- A primary care provider who partners with other specialists and connects you to other health care services, support networks and community services, if needed.
- You and your family (if you wish) are included in making decisions about your health care.
- As partners, you and your health care team work together to plan your care based on your needs.
We keep you and your family members healthy and happy through the following Medical Services:
- Family Practice
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Adolescent Medicine
OCHC also has AccessPlus+ care coordination services that go beyond the basic level of care, but are at no additional cost to you or your insurance provider. You continue to receive OCHC’s comprehensive services but you have a Care Coordinator who manages the work of your dedicated care team and you also have a written care plan. The care plan is your personalized document that tells your health care team what your health goals are and how you plan to reach them.