MNsure has adopted several major updates recently, with the hope of helping Minnesotans across the state. As an official MNsure partner, Open Cities Health Center has trained MNsure Navigators available to answer questions and help with enrollment applications.
Important care tips at OCHC:
- OCHC accepts all insurance
- OCHC does not turn patient away due to un-insurance or under-insurance.
- OCHC maintains a sliding-fee policy that can guarantee coverage for those who can afford it
- OCHC has qualified MNsure navigators who can help you with your application process and also answer every question you might have.
- OCHC’s available care covers medical, dental, chiropractor, eye care and behavioral health services.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ALL YOUR INSURANCE QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL: 651-251-5969